Saturday, February 25, 2012

Georgia Mud Pops!




Georgia Mud Pops!
I've been wanting to make a mud cake, and haven't done it yet, so I mixed up these tasty little critters! I wanted a yummy yet simple brownie. These are absolutely yummy &..the easiest around. :o)
LOVE Trader Joe's "Ready to bake"
brownie batter in a bag!
I made brownie pops dipped in chocolate
and covered with various toppings.
Just choose your own favorites.
I used Heath English Toffee Bits,
Chocolate Sprinkles,
Marshmallow Cream, and Mini Reeses.
These were my favorite!
Just bake your brownies. When cool enough to touch, crumble the brownies and roll into balls.
I used these as they just seemed to fit the mud pop theme.
Place these on a wax paper lined sheet pan.
Dip one end of stick into melted chocolate, 
insert into brownie ball and freeze the whole pan
for about 15 minutes.
Now dip the pop in melted chocolate & coat with your favorite toppings.

Some of  the toppings I used.
These are really good..but, they ARE chocolate ..
so how could they NOT be?
MMMmmmm...........
........................................
I think.....
You're gonna like these!
............................................
Happy & Sweet Baking
from
Sugartown Sweets!
.............................................................
I love all your comments & read each one!

8 comments:

  1. Delicious!!
    Have a nice week end

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you manu! Hope you have a nice weekend as well. :o)

      Delete
  2. These just may be my most favorite. I only got the Reese one, but it was to die for. I think some of your grandsons want to try one as well. Looks like these are a definite repeat!! Lol In case you forgot, my birthday is July 24th. ;)

    Stephie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stephie! I better get busy..Shay has requested these for her birthday as well!...p.s. i don't think i'll be forgetting your birthday anytime soon. :o)

      Delete
  3. These look yummy! I'd probably have to have one of each... just to taste-test, you know? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!...and of course we all need one of each! :o)

      Delete
  4. OMG! These look amazing! I can't wait to make them!

    ReplyDelete